Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Da-DUM.

For as long as I can remember, I have had incredibly strange, very vivid dreams. When I'm stressed (which is always), they get even stranger.

Last night, I dreamed that I was in one of the later installments of a shark creature-feature movie franchise, and my character was being written out. There was no script, but I had read the plot description and knew that my character would be eaten by a shark after falling off a boat. I gradually became aware that this writing-out involved being actually eaten by a shark after my two companions were devoured. So, sitting in half of a rowboat, which was, for some reason, in the middle of the ocean, I thought, "Well, shit." Shortly thereafter I was rescued by a cruise ship, which I then refused to leave for fear of fulfilling the plot point which would end in my demise.

So, subconscious? I'm aware that I'm facing another scary cross-country move, but please stop reminding me how anxious about it I am. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment